Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This is the unfinished cross-stitch of my friends dog Jaime

I'm making it the UFO OF THE WEEK and here in front of the world I janjan state that it will be finished by next monday, with a fabric border and either made into a cushion cover or a small lap rug. There is actually two pictures - this one was started about 15 months ago with the intention of it being made into a chrissy present for 2008, the other one was started way back in march 2007 as a birthday present and as the birthday came and went it was going to be finished for chrissy 2007. If I really get my finger out and get stuck into it I might even get them both finished.

In fact if I can drag myself away from this computer, turn on the afternoon movie I might get a couple of hours stitching in before I have to do dinner.

hugs, love and light

janjan

1 comment: