Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Happy - really I am, despite everything

I went to the markets after tidying my craft table and clearing a place for my jewelry making bits and pieces, while looking for something I found some fabric I thought I had used up - basically browns with lots of cute puppies on - perfect for the border of  Jaime's picture.  No.2 cross stitch will be finished on time but I am not happy with it. It was the first one I scanned and used in the cross stitch program and I am not happy how the colours came out, I'll persevere with it and maybe make it up into something else where it won't be on display all the time. 

I also found at the markets a gem cutters stall and I bought 10 round faceted purple flourite beads, perfect for a bracelet. I got all the veggies and then drove into town and got the basics for the week, threw in a few treats as well.  It doesn't seem chrismassy at all, its strange, everyone seems jaded, as though they are all just going through the motions - lets get this over and done with and roll on next year.  I looked around town this morning and even the same old same old christmas decorations that the council drag out each year are looking worse for wear. 
I'm going to go play with beads now.

janjan

No comments:

Post a Comment