Tuesday, December 29, 2009

christmas cake for breakfast

The bread had gone mouldy, its so so hot and muggy that it doesn't stay fresh for long and the fridge is full so I can't stick it in there.  The last of the milk - coffee or cereal.  Coffee won so the only thing for it was either a mince pie or a slice of cake (or left over pasta salad, coleslaw - nah not for brekky).  Looks like the ants have found the mince pies - thats okay, I don't particularly like mince pies so I don't mind sharing.
Finally able to shut the cupboard doors now the food pile has gone down. 

What can I do today, got to try and beg, borrow or steal a ride into town but there again I might just stay home.  I'm feeling out of sorts with people today, I really don't feel like being sociable, I feel downright disagreeable.  This is what happen when I have this huge build up of not being able to get motivated, this huge block that is stopping me from being creative. Something has got to blow. Must find a pretty picture in my stash, must meditate, must curb this need to be nasty. I'll go and rip a few weeds out - tear off their heads,  pull at their roots.  Oh dear, woe is me.

This is the sorry state of the santa we had to put up with this christmas. It makes me smile. It was a very hot day and santa needed a break with his little elf daughter who refused to give him his beard back.  It was hard work throwing all those lollies at people (literally hitting people on the head, she's got a mean right arm that little one) .  That day was one destined for the family memory box.  My son - santa claus, what more could a proud mother want.  Hang on, that makes me Granny Claus.
Oh beep beeep beeeeep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment