Saturday, December 19, 2009


Now that wasn't very nice, I was just about to write something down, fingers poised over the keys and the gremlins hit publish post.
I was just thinking how I really should clean the mirror that the above wreath is hanging over. It usually hangs outside every chrimbo - the wreath not the mirror, but this year it stays inside, its made from op-shop finds glued to an old grapevine wreath so its not expensive but I like it.  This year all over the shire things have been going missing - someone even nicked the baby jesus out of IGA's nativity scene and people have had their outside christmas lights vandalised.  The aforementioned mirror I picked up at the op-shop for $6, its been behind the sofa for ages waiting for me to make my mind up as to where it was going, hence the dust.
I stuck it on the wall, wondered what it would look like with the wreath on it and there they both stayed.
I have the house to myself tonight, matt got home from work, showered and then went out again, so I'm lighting some candles and incense, having a nice shower and settling down to watch The Bill and crochet another dishcloth.  This cotton seems to be never ending, I keep finding more and more balls with just enough left to do a dishcloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment