Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Side-tracked

Well, I went out to get the mower - I decided to attack the lawn (rather, the dandelion patch that used to be a lawn), on my way there I thought I'd take some dead leaves off a plant, looked on the potting table - what a mess, went to tidy that up - found a bag of shells that my son had fetched me from one of the beaches in Townsville, washed those shells - how pretty they were (piccy to follow), decided they would look good in the old goldfish bowl, went hunting for the goldfish bowl, didn't find that but found a nice pot to put another plant in, this lead to me moving the freezer, finding a new place for the plants, sweeping out under the verandah sofa, moving the table, going into the big shed to look for a piece of wood, found a piece of ply that might just fit the bottom of dresser drawer so went to find the drawer, didn't fit but it fitted the gap between the house and the concrete, still looking for the goldfish bowl, it looks like its going to rain now and I need to find the christmas table cloth. 

Coffee time I think, now where did I put the coffee.

Janjan

No comments:

Post a Comment