Sunday, December 20, 2009

SUNDAY before Christmas


I'm trying to get myself going and get out the door.  The mist is swirling outside, I want to walk down to the markets early (I've been up since 5.30). Its probably the best time to go, stall holders will have just set up and the tourists won't start arriving till about 8.30 a.m.  I want to see if I can get my youngests son girlfriend a nice bracelet, though really I should clear off all the yarn on my craft table and make one.I have all the bits needed, lots of beautiful semi-precious stones (Come on girl, pysche yourself up - you can do it) I've got some very very pretty freshwater pearls (nearly there, feel that spark) Okay, Okay, maybe this arvy I'll get out the jewelry making supplies, (Yes, but if you can't find what you want to make the markets will be finished and you'll be stuck without a present), OKAY, I'll go into the craft room right after I've posted this - you happy now (Don't you just hate the voice of reason sometimes) Hopefully Matt will be home soon with my car then I can get into town and do the rest of the food shopping. Its only going to be the normal weekly shop with just a few extras thrown in.  I'm off to the craft room before this damm inner voice starts up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment