Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Playing with piccys

I am soooo bored.  I've been playing with my piccys. I know I've posted this little bear before but here she is again only multiplied.  I should make more. I was playing with colour changes and she looks quite nice as a varigated green colour and an orange colour.  Neither of which I have and I think I made this one up as I went along and didn't write the pattern down. Once the mittens are finished I might make a couple more bears up and see how they look.  I can work out how many stitches etc, its not rocket science and with amigurumi's the weirdier the better.

1 comment:

  1. Oh they're so sweet!! How big are they exactly?? I suppose I should be able to work it out by compairson with the flowers but I'm botanically 'challenged' - they could be the tiniest of daisies, or the size of sunflowers for all I know!

    ReplyDelete