Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Look what I found under the Bed

.........apart from all that dust, spiders and an overdue library book.

These little treasures.  I collect pin dishes and mustard pots with the occassional egg coddler thrown in. I must have put them away after a massive clean up. So now I have to rearrange everything in the wall displays to fit them all in. 

A friend was also having a clear out and had a few of these cups and saucers so she asked if I would like one. I love the strong bold colours. I'm not sure whether the red was supposed to go with the blue saucer, but I like the match whether or not it does.

After cleaning out the laundry broom cupboard I finally found a use for all those shower curtain rings I don't use.
Better nip off now and go get dressed, I've excelled myself this morning. Just read Norma's comment so I suppose I'd better go take my meds as well.

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty things to be consigned to the dark! ... and yes - you'd better keep up with those meds - there are too many people who'd miss you if you 'popped your clogs'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan,, you are truly my twin!!! Hehehehe, and living on the Tablelands just confirms it!!

    ReplyDelete