Tuesday, April 20, 2010

and still snuffling.................

....................one box of tissues, endless packets of cough lollies and having a choking attack this morning scaring me, my son and the dog half to death have made me book a docs appointment. My throat just closed up and I couldn't breathe in or out, I was hammering on the bedroom wall and rattling the wardrobe doors and staggered out to the phone and had my finger over the 0 just as I managed to  breathe again.   I rarely get coughs and colds and when I do I can throw them off pretty quickly. This has floored me.  I had the Swine flu and normal flu vaccines a month ago  so I thought I was safe. 

I can't concentrate to craft, I'm struggling to read or do sudoku's and I have no appetite (which is good since I might finally lose a bit of weight). Matt starts his new job tomorrow with Parks and Gardens, he's hovering round like a mother hen, making sure I have plenty of  fluids and has brought me chicken soup.

Jan

Still snuffling, doc says its nothing to worry about just a spasm through coughing too much, if it happens again, just relax and wait for it to pass.  I'll remember that when I'm rolling round the bedroom floor going blue in the face.  I had a temp and my B.P was up but nothing major. I've just got to ride it out and hope everything clears up in a couple of days.
A few people I have spoken to about the flu vaccine have said they got a nasty cold shortly after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment