Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I GOT AN INTERVIEW

I have an interview for a job tomorrow at 9.00 a.m., don't panic. don't panic. Okay PANIC, oh my god what do I wear, what do I say, will I lost lost - don't be silly, its right on the edge of the lake.  Think girl, of all the questions they will ask you, sell yourself.  oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I can't do that, I'm hopeless at selling myself, I freeze, I forget what I'm saying mid sentence. Don't panic, don't panic. Your're 51, grow up. Somewhere in there is a mature woman, what a time for the inner child to make her entrance.

Okay panic over, I'm calm, serene.  I've polished my shoes, made sure my clothes are ironed, I'll go through the selection criterea again. I'll go put petrol in the car and give it a quick clean. 

On a lighter less stressed out note, I just made roasted pumpkin and parsnip soup, very tasty.
Yesterday I sent off the amigurumi dolls to the magazine - they want them and the cheque for the last design is in the post.  It looks like my life is on the up and up. So even if I don't get the job at least it is experience, one more interview under my belt, I suppose each time it will get better.  See, I can be mature when I want.


ooooooohhhhhh Norma you like Johnny Depp as well, perhaps I should imagine the guy thats interviewing me is Johnny Depp star naked. 

Jan

2 comments:

  1. No don't do that Jan, you'll blush and get tongue tied! ;)

    Good luck tomorrow, you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, hope things went well,, I still cant handle an official interview,, I can interview other people, easy as,, have been interviewed a few times, well more than a few,, yet I still freeze when I am asked a question.. Wouldn't it be great if they said lets go for a coffee before the interview, and did it while you were having your coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete