Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FUMING. SEETHING, ROPEABLE.........................

................. and a little bit mad.  I'd had a burst of energy around about 2.00 p.m. and went out to check the mower fuel. Since there was a little bit of fuel left I decided I would mow at the back of the house until the fuel ran out. I moved my car into the spot my son usually leaves his car and got to work. I finished the whole back lawn. Went in to get dinner on and left my car where it was. Son comes home from work and parks where I normally park my car.  Long story short, he goes out of house in a mood and promptly reverses into my car smashing the headlights. Of course its my fault for leaving the car there according to him.  I am so mad I am finding myself at a loss for words.


Jan 

1 comment:

  1. So he'll be paying the insurance excess right? Time to learn the hard lesson of 'consequences' me things...

    ReplyDelete