Sunday, January 17, 2010

sunday

My inspirations taken a very long rest Vicky, I think it forgot to take the map on how to get back.

I feel its stirrings, but its buried deep.   I went garage saling yesterday, after posting in y other blog and pulled myself together and got out of the house. I went to the market but failed to be inspired to buy anything, not even seedlings for the veggie garden. I nipped to the store while I was there and bought essentials to get us through the next few days till payday, I noticed a sign for a garage sale  at the checkout so I nipped in there on the way home, Nothing much - there was a cute little pottery cow jug, all pink and blue and it was only a dollar but it was badly chipped so it stayed where it was.  I did buy a wheat heat bag though, just what I had been looking for. Perfect for sticking in the freezer for those dread power surges.

We sat on the verandah of my friends new place and just gazed at the view,  so matter what direction you look in this is all you see, blue skies and green hills, the only sound  the cows in the paddocks below and the occassional symphony when the wind blows through the pipe on the sheds.  Its high on a hill, up a winding farm track, they wanted out of town and its certainly out of town.  The only downfall being  that the area has one of the highest rainfalls in Q'land and its shrouded in mist come the wet season, its not called the Misty Mountains for nothing.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful view!
    You keep looking for that inspiration, try and do a bit a day, even if it just 'building a garden' - embroider me one flower a day, any old piece of fabric will do - see if you can make your garden bloom, and your crafting mojo with it!
    I like daisies - an easy start!
    Are you up to the challenge!

    Take care, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete