Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gremlins

I was going to put up the photo of the daisies but for some reason I can't get my photo's off the little usb stick, it was working fine yesterday, thats all I need. Puter keeps telling me New Hardware Found, ready to use and then nothing.  Vicky, I did over 100 daisies so what flower is next in the challenge

I was going to have my grandaughter over today but the weathers is miserable, glad I worked in the garden yesterday.  I'll give them a ring and see if she still wants to come. I found 4 packets of beads in the op-shop before christmas shaped like small shells so I had planned on making bracelets with her. We normally go on a picnic down by the creek - tablecloths, napkins and the whole works, then a trip to the library, maybe bake some cupcakes, do some drawing and colouring in. I usually dedicate the whole day to her, no housework or shopping, its our special time together.

Scuse the double chin and the daft hat - I just look a dork in a hat, hats and me just don't go. Unfortunately they are a necessity in this climate.This is my gorgeous girl and I on our last picnic.
Well she still wants to come over despite the rain so better go get some indoorsy stuff organised. Might be the time to teach her to embroider.


Hugs

Janjan

1 comment:

  1. Hey You - flower crazy woman! Glad its given you a boost up the bum, and you are sewing again. How about some snowdrops - nearly time for them over here.
    Take care - any cyclones about?

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete