Monday, January 18, 2010

Brewing for a storm

The storm clouds are gathering, there the threat of a  cyclone out in the gulf, hopefully it won't affect us other than winds and more rain, but if it crosses land and goes out to the coral sea there is a chance it could develop into a cyclone and head back which would affect us.   These things are so unpredictable who knows what they will do.

Got taken in early to see the doc., ecg okay, blood pressure okay, blood sugars okay.  Thyroid not causing concern so I don't have to see her again till December. Sounds good to me, I'm happy with that. Went to the library and got some gardening books for embroidery ideas, also found a boof with 250 crochet motifs in - wonder if I can do every single one before the book goes back. What a task that would be.



Here are the girls ready to go party.
Looks like I have missed the christmas in JUly deadline but who cares, they are finished, the
pattern is written up and I can start of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment