Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunny Wednesday

Hurrah.......we have blue skies at last. Still windy but everythings finally drying out. Got the washing on the line for the first time in weeks.

Inspired by Vicky at Angelsey Allsorts and Her Geoffrey I thought I'd show you my froggie. He's a regular visitor to our place, occassionally ventures into the house and occassionally wraps himself round my ankles at 2 a.m. when the dog decides she wants to go out.   We have little apple green tree-frogs with red bellys and big tree frogs, all protected.   He's a real cutie, but I draw the line at sitting on my clean washing (or the toilet bowl).  Sometimes he sits in the down pipe and croaks away which of course echoes like mad and sounds like a whole army up the pipe.
I love the way the flash caught his eyes, he looks like some mutant sliding down the back wall over the potting table. He'd actually been hiding in a plant pot and I don't know who got the bigger shock, me or him. He jumped higher though.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Isn't wildlfe amazing!
    Every spring we get lots and lots of toads decending on our pond to breed - they are everywhere - you have to watch where you are walking!

    Enjo your fine weather - miserable here!

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute post, but not sure if I would want the frog for a pet. He seems to like you.

    ReplyDelete