Saturday, February 6, 2010

20 MINUTES A DAY - Update

A little each day, sometimes  3 lots of 20 mins in one day. Some days it felt like the world was conspiring against me, phones ringing, visiting calling, dog pestering. But I got there. Here we are Vicky, challenge flower number two finished. Okay so it isn't the parrot tulip I intended to do. I doodled with threads, tweaked a basic crewel design and this is what was created. Yes, I did enjoy it, yes I did forget about the world outside for a while, yes I did forget to do dinner one night and yes I did have moments where I just had to do one more stitch and one more and one more. It was only when the last stitch was in that I realised that the overall design was actually tulip shaped.

So, Vicky whats the next flower going to be.

Sorry the picture quality is off, I've got my camera instructions out and going to try and figure out how to do it better. Some days I get them perfect, others I can't seem to just get it right. 


1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful, a lovely tulip-y creation, Well done - you do us proud. Andf dont you feel all the better for it - I know a little bit of me - sewing, creating time, always does me good!
    How about a daffodil - it will be St Davids day soon (1st march) soon, very appropriate I should think!

    Loved the little froggy pic's in the last post.

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete