Friday, October 6, 2017

Crafty Update - Hooked loveliness and a whinge or two

While I haven't been a prolific hooker and stitcher as before, I have been making.  I still find it hard to sit down and create.  I've pinned lots of inspiration but just can't get myself into the making part.  I have made stuff, but only because I needed the money, doing it for the sheer pleasure has long since left me. I think my life is out of balance, health-wise, financially, relationships, and my home.  Maybe blogging will bring me some satisfaction.  I started a writing course a few weeks ago, everyone else is finishing week 2 I'm struggling to get motivated half way through week one.  Perhaps I should just stop fighting this lethargy, and rest and allow everything to just flow along as it is for a short while. But enough of my whinging you came here to look at pretties. 

Not 2017 but just before christmas 2016.  She was such a pretty girl

These little guys went buzzing off down to On the Verandah..  

Add caption

Mutant bunnies made from leftover body parts

I thought I would try something different for the trees latest bikini.
Freeform crochet inspired by Prudence Mapstone.  I did actually love doing this and I
 am amazed by the tourists taking photos of it. I actually saw a queue at weekend.. 
Just a few flowers before bedtime.  I needed to use up some yarn and there was also
nothing on tele that night. During the day I also embroidered a rose button.  

The next night, the garden grew.  All made in the advert breaks

The third night the garden was finished.  Though 18 leaves had been made
 at the hospital during the day while I was waiting for a biopsy

Over the years of making ami's I have ended up with a few failed ones and have collected quite a few body parts.  I also had bits of yarn that needed using up.  I made these snuggly lovies earlier this year..  I played around with some of the octopus legs I had left over.  Mmmmmmm, that gave me an idea. 

See the octopussy, isn't she cute.

I keep telling myself if this is what I can do when I am not in the mood or feeling inspired then just think what I could do if I was. I've only posted a few of the things here that I have made.  In the past I was too obsessed, this is probably my limit now and I should accept that.  Nearly everything has sold or been given as gifts.  I have a few ideas floating around and rather than trying to do 6 of them all at once I should concentrate on one at a time. I need to discipline myself.  

Till next time.... 



2 comments:

  1. Just trying to get into my blog, can’t seem to be able to post. Must be having a blond seniors moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete