Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The wine never got opened I got so stuck into cross stitching I nearly missed Greys and then continued to stitch while it was on.  Should finish it today.  Trying to get out to my friends place again today but it looks like the rain has settled in for the day. Not much fun out in the rainforest when its wet and damp.

The laundry cupboard badly needs sorting out and theres a great big pile of clean washing to sort and maybe one or two things to iron.  I need another big project. Perhaps I'll dig out a couple of ufo's and see if I can get them finished.  A couple of rose ones I started when Mik was still alive so its about time they were done and dusted. My yarn box needs a good sort out yet again.  So if I clean out the laundry cupboard I'll reward myself with 30 mins in the craft room.

Jan

2 comments:

  1. So enjoying your other blog - just amazing story, real Robinson Cruso stuff! And all from a girl from Blackpool!
    Isn't laundry a thankless task!

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that to...reward myself after doing some of my chores.

    I came to your blog through my sister Diane's blog, "Saturday Finds".

    I had fun browsing your blog...I will be back soon!

    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete